Online Class Timetable
Workshops & Events
DURGA weekly pass (5 classes in 7 days): €30
SHIVA monthly pass (20 classes in 30 days): €100
MAHA auto-renewing membership (20 classes in 30 days): €90
Drop in : €10
In Samadhi, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have decided to close our doors and open our laptops, to offer you an exclusively online yoga timetable.
Yes, Samadhi Yoga in the comfort of your home!
Instead of coming to the studio, you book your class as normal and we will provide you with a direct link by email to join your class from home. Your teacher will be on your screen AND you will be on a screen in front of your teacher. Yes, it is a two way setup!
Your teacher can see you, speak to you and guide you from sitting at the beginning of practice right through to savasana at the end of class.You can see who else is in class with you, and you will benefit from each others energy by practicing together. Yet you don’t have to worry about leaving the house.
How do you sign up for online classes?
- Sign up for your class as usual using our Samadhi phone app, the bsport app, or HERE ON OUR WEBSITE.
- Registration for class closes 60 before the start of class so advanced registration is essential in order to get access to the live stream.
- As always there will be a cancellation policy of 2 hours prior to the start time of class.
- Your Zoom online class link is sent out automatically when you book your class, up to a week before class. If you have not received it 60 minutes before class please email email@example.com and let Greg know. If you email at the last minute he may not be able to help you. Before you email do check your junkmail, spam and promotions folder. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org so it would be worth adding that email into your contacts or whitelist.
- Zoom can be accessed from your desktop, phone or tablet. When you click your unique link to join the class you will be taken there directly. Both Apple and Android apps can be found in each respective app store. Alternatively it can be accessed directly from your web browser. You do not need to have a Zoom account to access classes.
- We recommend you connect for your online class a little early, as Zoom has about 2 minutes of setup.
- As you join the class you will see everyone else who is attending, on your screen, as well as your teacher.
- If you are shy, you are welcome to leave your video off if you like so we just see your name!