Thank you for joining our fundraiser to help raise funds for Ukrainian refugees arriving in Ireland.
We raised €2,622!
Timetable of fundraising yoga classes:
Friday 25th March
7pm – 8pm Cara: Meditation for Peace (zoom only)
Saturday 26th March
9.30am – 9.50am Maria: Breathwork & Meditation*
10am – 11am Ewa: Vinyasa Yoga
10.30am – 11.15am Melanie: Chair Iyengar Yoga*
11.30am – 1pm Greg: Yoga Level 2
12pm – 1pm Hilary: Beginners Yoga
1.30pm – 2.30pm Maggie: Hips and Heart Opening Yoga
*Maria and Melanie are not based in Dublin. these classes will be zoomed in from Galway and Cheltenham respectively.
- The provision of counselling in the Ukrainian/Russian language to those suffering from the stress of war trauma.
- Funds for emergency purposes for those families (essential need items when they arrive)
- Cover the costs of volunteers ( travel expenses, phone calls, stationery)
- Providing reliable, up-to-date information on the regulations for refugees after crossing the border is essential for those Ukrainian families living in Ireland. They can pass this information on to their relatives fleeing Ukraine.
- Connecting refugees with the non-governmental organisations in Poland that offer shelter and immediate help – many people who cross the Polish border don’t speak Polish or English and are confused, we can help them contact their loved ones who live here in Ireland.
- Enabling the Ukrainian community in Cork to have a safe gathering spot at the Together-Razem headquarters – tea, conversation, information in a safe space with a Ukrainian-speaking volunteer.
- Essential translation services – the Ukrainian speaking volunteer is available to assist with the documentation.