Summer Schedule Samadhi Yoga Dublin 2018
June 2, 2018
“What we want out of yoga is ourselves, not something better than ourselves.” ~ Douglas Brooks
We are delighted to announce that we will launch a new summer timetable at Samadhi Yoga Dublin from the 5th of June. We have reduced the number of beginners and morning classes to introduce some new classes. We have also reduced the length of two of our five lunchtime classes, so you will have the time to come to class and afterwards grab a bite.
The timetable has been updated on our website for you to view and book.
Highlights of the timetable include:
- Yogasana Level 2 with Phoebe Higson on Monday. Yogasana is aninvigorating vinyasa flow class, deeply physical but also spiritual, these high energy class will include music and hands-on adjustments. For those with a strong practice. As you sweat your way through fast paced vinyasa, you will challenge your stamina but leave feeling rejuvenated, energised and connected with your inner self. Co-ordinating movement with breath, these classes will stimulate your cardiovascular and respiratory systems as well as your sense of fun. Phoebe gives her students incredible body awareness and a sense of the present. We love her class and would like to encourage as many of you to try it.
- Improve your Asana Level 2/3 with Sara Makdessi on Tuesday. This class is for intermediate yogis who are looking to improve their practice. Each month a focus on an area in the body or a certain asana family will be set. You will go deep into the functionality, anatomy and alignment of challenging asanas in a curious experimental way. Expect to build confidence in your body, your posture and movements as you collect tools to keep developing your own practice.
- Strength and Flow Yoga with Liam Condon on Wednesday. Liam Condon will stop his Wednesday beginners class and will start a new more challenging and adventure class at the same time. This class is designed for busy people who only have less than an hour to practice. The class is fast paced and invigorating and is certainly a “get-in-shape” class. The structure is a set of postures instructed in a vinyasa style. It is a fully balanced class which includes asana warm-up, standing poses, backbends, forward bends, twists, inversions and relaxation. Classes are best for intermediate and advanced students, although beginners as well as anyone with a sense of adventure are welcome!
- Power Yoga with Jackie Soares on Wednesday. This is an energetic, strong flowing form of yoga. Expect to hold poses for a number of breath circles to build up internal heat, stamina, strength, and flexibility.While classes are not based on a fixed sequence of poses, they tend to follow a similar pattern in as much as they start with a general warm-up and stretching/opening sequence followed by standing postures leading to a more energising and strenuous sequence, before cooling down with a sequence of more ‘relaxing’ poses preparing us for the final stage of savasana (relaxation). Not suitable for total beginners
- Yoga Basics with Reeta Cherie on Thursday. This is a hatha-style yoga class designed for those looking to learn or return to the foundations of yoga postures (asanas), alignment, breathing and technique. Classes build heat, flexibility, and strength in a supportive environment, encouraging the link between mindful, body movement and the breath and will help you gain the confidence and strength required for a more regular yoga practice. Appropriate for beginners as well as those with an ongoing practice.
- Lunchtime Yoga Express. You won’t have to eat at your desk again after your lunchtime class. We have reduced the length of our Tuesday and Thursday class from 1 hour to 40 minutes to give you the chance to not only come to yoga but also to have a quick bite before returning to the office. You are welcome to keep you self practice and stay a bit longer after class if you feel to.
- Sunrise Vinyasa Yoga with Jackie and Sara. We will do morning classes only on Tuesday and Friday at 7.30am, so if you love to do yoga first thing because it makes you feel great, you can still join us these days for a wonderful morning practice.
- Greg Walsh, one of our most popular teachers ever, will do a longer and greater Iyengar class on Monday.
- We say good bye to the Iyengar level 3 class on Monday, Ashtanga class on Wednesday, Gentle Sivananda on Friday and Sunday Buddy on Sunday.
We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback and look forward to seeing you even more often at the studio.
You can see our timetable here https://www.samadhi.ie/yoga-dublin/yoga_classes_dublin.html
The Samadhi Yoga Family