Our hearts are broken for the victims of the South Australian bushfires. We can not underestimate or ignore what is happening in Australia, the most visible drama of climate chaos so far with the death of millions of many species, including humans. This is a painful time for all in Australia and the rest of the world, so we have decided to organise a whole day of yoga to fundraise money for them.
We are gathering together on Saturday January 18th from 9am – 6.30pm in Samadhi Yoga Dublin, hosting a range of activities throughout the day to help raise funds to support those affected by the heartbreaking fires in Australia. The programme includes a great line-up of classes, teachers, snacks & music.
All classes are mixed level and suitable for everyone to attend. Bring along your yoga mat, water, friends & family. You can do your part for the bushfire relief efforts by attending this yoga fundraiser event.
A highlight of all the activities we will be holding on this day:
- 9:00 Ashtanga Yoga with Ewa Szczupak
- 9:30 Myofascial Released with Joseph Devlin
- 10:15 Hatha Yoga with Clare Ryan
- 10:45 Dreamy Restorative with Mary Williams
- 11:30 Backbending & Inversions Workshop with Greg Walsh
- 13:15 Planetary Meditation with Cara Chotiner
- 14:30 Yoga for Kids with Miriam Needham
- 14:30 Gentle Yoga with Melanie Taylor
- 15:45 Reggae Yoga with Reeta Cherie
- 17:00 Slow Flow & Yin Yoga with Elena Moreo
- 18:15 Closure Active Meditation Singing Circle with Sandra Kwiatkowska
Along with some relaxing and energising yoga there will also be free herbal teas and kombucha for you to enjoy, as well as a range of snacks for sale.
Activities are donation-based. Register for these classes online, and please pay a cash donation at the door. Minimum suggested donation per class is €12 per person but any further money donated would be appreciated and please give as your heart guides you.
All proceeds are going to be donated in equal parts to Redcross Australia who are working in the affected areas with those that have lost their homes and Wires Australia who are working to protect and rescue wildlife.
Let’s get together in movement and meditation, the People Power is amazing so if you can support this, please do!
With Love & Gratitude,
Your Samadhi Yoga Family